ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Dosho Port and a 5-minute walk from Setonaikai National Park. MeiPAM and Saikoji Temple are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Hot springs, dining
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this hotel. Enjoy the sauna and perks like free self parking and a free beach shuttle. Self parking, a coffee shop, and free WiFi in public areas are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 81 guestrooms offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 52 reviews
About the Ohkido HotelLocation Ko 5165-216, Shozu-gun, Tonosho, Kagawa 761-4102
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Ohkido Hotel offers its guests hot springs and a sauna. Spa services, an arcade/game room, and karaoke are also featured at Ohkido Hotel. Self parking is free.
- 81 guestrooms or units
- 2 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Game room or arcade
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking , Self parking (surcharge)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; self parking available for a surcharge
Ohkido Hotel offers 81 accommodations. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
Ohkido Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot springs on site
Services include massages. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ohkido Hotel kagawa
- Ohkido kagawa
- OHKIDO HOTEL Shozu-gun
- OHKIDO Shozu-gun
- Ohkido Hotel Tonosho
- Ohkido Tonosho
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.