ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
At this Shinjuku hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Samurai Museum and Shinjuku Golden Gai. VR Zone Shinjuku and Isetan Department Store Shinjuku are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a rooftop terrace, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Valet parking, a coffee shop, and a garden are also offered.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 485 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as iPod docks. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers provide the conveniences of home, and other amenities include room service and LCD TVs. Limited housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 1842 reviews
About the Shinjuku Granbell HotelLocation 2-14-5 Kabuki-cho, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0021
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at Shinjuku Granbell Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 485 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Higashi-shinjuku Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel offers 485 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, designer toiletries, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with pay movies. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in times vary by room type. Guests must check in at 5 PM or 7 PM, as noted in the relevant room names. All other room types allow 3 PM check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
A scheduled power outage will take place on January 6, 2020 from noon to 5 PM. Guests must vacate their room during this time. Check-in starts at 5 PM on this date.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Granbell Hotel
- Granbell Hotel Shinjuku
- Granbell Shinjuku
- Granbell Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Granbell
- Hotel Granbell Shinjuku
- Hotel Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.