ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Kamata apartment places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Tokyo Bay and Shinagawa Aquarium. Kawasaki Daishi and Tokyo Institute of Technology are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is available at this apartment.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 14 apartments also offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Washing machines, flat-screen TVs, and refrigerators are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1 reviews
About the KARIO KAMATALocation 4-27-4, Kamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 144-0052
WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 14 guestrooms or units
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Keikyu Kamata Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
KARIO KAMATA offers 14 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Accommodations at this 3.5-star apartment have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. This Tokyo apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchenette
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, KEIKYU EX INN KAMATA 5 Chome−28−18, Kamata.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number - 28健生発第12187号
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- KARIO KAMATA Apartment
- KARIO Apartment
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.