Book a hotel near The University Center, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The University Center
The University Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting The University Center is always an interesting experience.
Akron, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, is where you will find it.
With around 21 hotels only a short distance away from The University Center, it won't be difficult to reserve a room that's perfect for you. The Residence Inn Canton, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You may also like to take a look at the Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Give your wallet a break and check out the variety of budget hotels a short stroll away. You might like to look into the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Another solution is the Red Roof Inn Canton, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you're searching for a high-end option not too far away, look up the Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Find a chair, take the weight off your feet and grab a bite to eat at Starbucks, a frequently visited place a short walk from The University Center. NUEVO ACAPULCO BAR AND GRILL is a wonderful option that's close by if you prefer something more nourishing. If that isn't enough for you, you can stop for a drink or two at Ruby Tuesday.
Other Things to Do Near The University CenterAfter finishing up with The University Center, you might like to swing by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Do some serious shopping at Belden Village Mall, a popular shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
- North Canton Skate & Entertainment Center is a local recreation center that many tourists enjoy. Head over there for an afternoon of fitness and sports.
- Take a look at what's being exhibited at Studio Arts & Glass.
- Sky Max Trampoline Arena is a popular rec center that is appreciated by locals and visitors alike. Go there for an afternoon of fitness and sports.
- You can show off your posture, stance and swing at Tam O'Shanter Golf Course.