Book a hotel near The Climbing Place, Terry Sanford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Climbing Place
The Climbing Place Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a memorable experience with a trip to The Climbing Place.
Fayetteville, where it is, lies 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Raleigh.
You'll have 2 possible accommodations to select from nearby. The Regency Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg and Value Place Fayetteville, NC (Bragg) are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Climbing Place.
Every worldly wanderer likes a bargain, and luckily you won't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small selection of low-cost hotels a short drive away. You might like to reserve a room at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg and the Comfort Inn Near Ft. Bragg.
Are you looking for a treat and a caffeinated beverage? Follow the delicious aroma of freshly ground coffee beans to Blue Moon Cafe (310 Hay Street, Fayetteville). As the shadows grow longer you'll probably begin to think about dinner. If you don't feel like going too far afield, The TapHouse (411 Hay Street, Fayetteville) is a great option.
Other Things to Do Near The Climbing PlaceIn addition to The Climbing Place, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Spend an hour or two finding out about the different types of transport at the informative Fayetteville Transportation Museum.
- Take a few moments to remember brave military members who fought for their country, as you explore Airborne and Special Ops museum.
- Stop by Markethouse, a frequently visited historic structure, and understand why it's so appreciated by everyone who visits.
- Meander through Cape Fear Botanical Gardens and read up on the vast array of plants, flowers and trees. Travelers both young and old will surely will enjoy learning about their favorite flora.
- Are you interested in developments in medical science? If you answered yes, you should pay visit to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and seeing if you can go on a tour.
After a jam-packed day, get on the metro at Fayetteville Amtrak, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from The Climbing Place.