Book a hotel near Pope Army Airfield, Fayetteville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pope Army Airfield
Pope Army Airfield Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your excursion to Pope Army Airfield.
It's located in Fayetteville, roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
We cannot say you'll be overwhelmed with choice when it comes to booking a place to stay in the vicinity of Pope Army Airfield, but you still have 14 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can choose from. You can compare the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg and Residence Inn by Marriott Fayetteville Cross Creek.
For those that like bargain prices, think about booking a room at one of the low-cost solutions available. Some of your options include the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg and the Sleep Inn & Suites Spring Lake.
Enjoy a selection of culinary treasures at Let Me Cater To You (5424-5498 Reilly Road, Pope Field), within walking distance, at 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pope Army AirfieldYou've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Pope Army Airfield won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what else the area has to offer:
- Those with a military background will enjoy a visit to Fort Bragg. If you make prior arrangements, there's a chance you may get to tour the facility.
- Hit a ball around, perfect your Frisbee-throwing skills or just sit back and relax at Fort Bragg Clay Target Center.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Cross Creek Mall, where you can purchase almost anything, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.
- Try and find the fairways at Anderson Creek Golf Club, a great place to kick back and play a few games.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at West Produce is a good way to blend in with the locals.