Book a hotel near Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Terry Sanford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center?
Fayetteville, where it is located, lies 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you don't imagine you'll wander too far from Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, you may want to spend your nights at one of the 5 hotel options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors appreciate the Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville – Fort Bragg, Extended Stay America Fayetteville - Owen Dr. and Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're just looking for a good roof over your head, take a look at the handful of reasonably priced solutions that are just a few minutes away. You will find the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg and the Comfort Inn Near Ft. Bragg a short drive away.
Once you've wrapped things up at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, take a five-minute walk to Cafe'bordeaux for a light meal, a caffeine fix or cool drink. When you've built up a real appetite, Sakura Grill is also close-at-hand, and is among the best places to enjoy a main meal. Finish a fun day out by walking down the road for a drink at Sport Fan Grill & Pub Kitchen.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Fear Valley Medical CenterOnce you're finished with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, get ready for everything that the wider region has to offer:
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day at this gaming fan's haven. Lafayette Bowling Lanes is home to a selection of fun and games that'll put your gaming prowess to the test.
- Inquire about guided tours and see the various exhibits at Airborne and Special Ops museum.
- Bag a bargain, carry out some errands or just browse the wide range of stores available at Cross Creek Mall.
- Take a tour through the transport history of the local area at Fayetteville Transportation Museum, an exciting excursion for people of all ages.
- The hallways of Markethouse house some interesting historic tales. Learn more about this preserved structure by arranging a tour.