Book a hotel near Tam O'Shanter Golf Course, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tam O'Shanter Golf Course
Tam O'Shanter Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're a passionate golfer, Tam O'Shanter Golf Course is a great place to while away an afternoon fine-tuning your swing.
It awaits you in Akron, which is 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
With just about 14 accommodation options located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tam O'Shanter Golf Course, you should not have a problem finding something comfortable. Lots of travelers enjoy the Residence Inn Canton, Hampton Inn & Suites Canton and Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village), 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
A short drive away, you can find some reasonably priced solutions to select from. A couple of popular ones are the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton and the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay.
You'll find only one high-end hotel in the vicinity, so make sure you make a booking at the Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Northern Lights Cafe is the ideal choice for a hot beverage as well as a tasty pastry, cake or tart. It's just a short stroll from Tam O'Shanter Golf Course. Loby's Bar & Grille is a well-known choice that is nearby if you'd like to eat a dish or two. Sharing a bottle of the local brew at Vinoteca Wine Bar might be just what you need after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Tam O'Shanter Golf CourseOnce you are finished with Tam O'Shanter Golf Course, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- You can find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends back home at Belden Village Mall. Don't forget to buy yourself a few treats, too!
- Learn all about local ecological habitats with a tour of Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park.
- The University Center sticks out from the many other places of business in the area.
- If you're a fitness fan, make sure you spend a bit of time at North Canton Skate & Entertainment Center.
- Sports fans, young and old, should visit Pro Football Hall of Fame. Learn some sports history and celebrate the heroes.