ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Takamatsu apartment places you within a 10-minute walk of Takamatsu Marugamemachi Shopping Street and Takamatsu City Museum of Art. Kagawa Museum and Kagawa Prefectural Cultural Hall are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free WiFi, kitchenettes
The 2 apartments feature well-equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves, as well as washing machines. Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and hair dryers are also available.
About the Alphabed Takamatsu HyakenmachiLocation 5-6 Hyakkenmachi, Takamatsu, Kagawa 760-0041
Alphabed Takamatsu Hyakenmachi offers its guests an elevator (lift). The front desk is open around the clock. This 3-star Takamatsu apartment is smoke free.
- 2 guestrooms or units
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Train station: Takamatsu Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
Alphabed Takamatsu Hyakenmachi offers 2 accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Accommodations at this 3-star apartment have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Takamatsu apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, 9-1 Furujinmachi, Takamatsu 760-0025, "RIHGA Hotel Zest Takamatsu".
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- Property Registry Number - 香川県高松市指令保生第40086
- Alphabed TakamatsuHyakenmachi Takamatsu
- Alphabed TakamatsuHyakenmachi Apartment Takamatsu
- Alphabed TakamatsuHyakenmachi Takamatsu
- Apartment Alphabed TakamatsuHyakenmachi Takamatsu
- Takamatsu Alphabed TakamatsuHyakenmachi Apartment
- Alphabed TakamatsuHyakenmachi Apartment
- Apartment Alphabed TakamatsuHyakenmachi
- Alphabed Takamatsuhyakenmachi
You should know
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.