ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Grandview Forest Park and Skansie Brothers Park within 3 miles (5 km) of this hotel. Harbor History Museum and Performance Golf Center are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, conference center, and airport shuttle. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a snack bar/deli are also provided.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 64 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and microwaves offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include WiFi, hydromassage showerheads, and LCD TVs with digital channels.
The INN at Gig Harbor ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The INN at Gig Harbor
Aug 19, 2019 by Brittany - The INN at Gig Harbor Team
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It was a pleasure having you as a guest and we look forward to hosting you again during your next trip.
Aug 9, 2019 by Brittany - The INN at Gig Harbor Team
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with us. Your review has been shared with our management team. We are always looking for ways to improve our guests stay and we truly appreciate your feedback. I do hope you choose to return to our hotel again. We look forward to providing you an outstanding stay.
Jul 17, 2019 by Brittany - The INN at Gig Harbor Team
It was such a pleasure having you and your family as guest of ours!! We're happy to hear how great your experience was with us and we're already looking forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Gig Harbor! See you soon.
Jun 6, 2019 by Brittany - The INN at Gig Harbor Team
My team and I are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our delicious breakfast! Our entire team strives to be the best of the best here in Gig Harbor and we're glad you had such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Apr 1, 2019 by Brittany - The INN at Gig Harbor Team
Thank you for the perfect rating! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectations! Please come visit us again soon.
Mar 22, 2019 by Brittany - The INN at Gig Harbor Team
I'd first like to sincerely apologize about the issues you had during your stay with us. This of course is not our intentions and we'd love to hear how we could've improved your stay. We welcome all feedback as we continue to improve our guests experience. Please feel free to contact our management at your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.
Feb 28, 2019 by Brittany - The INN at Gig Harbor Team
I'm so thrilled to hear you had a perfect stay and that our location was very convenient for you! My team and I look forward to you returning to us the next time you're in town. See you soon!
Apr 1, 2019 by Brittany - The Inn at Gig Harbor Team
It was a pleasure having you as a guest of ours. We’re pleased to hear you had a great stay with us and can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.
Nov 7, 2018 by McKenna, Assistant General Manager
Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear of your experience. I will investigate this with our housekeeping team to figure out what went wrong, so we can improve in the future. We hope you give us another chance, as this is not at all typical of the high level of cleanliness we provide in our rooms.
Oct 8, 2018 by McKenna, Assistant General Manager
About the The INN at Gig HarborLocation 3211 56th St. NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
There's a snack bar/deli on site. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 4000 square feet (372 square meters) and includes a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is available for a fee. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a vending machine are also featured at the business-friendly The INN at Gig Harbor. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Gig Harbor hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 4000 sq ft of conference space
- 372 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1997
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) (50.6 km / 31.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The INN at Gig Harbor offers 64 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with hydromassage showerheads, and complimentary toiletries. This Gig Harbor hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 3:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times from 3:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Pets: USD 10.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector and window guards in each accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 11 (one-way), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gig Harbor Inn
- Inn Gig Harbor
- The Inn At Gig Harbor Hotel Gig Harbor
- Hotel Gig Harbor
You should know
- The INN at Gig Harbor offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.