Book a hotel near Swiss National Museum, Center
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Swiss National Museum
Swiss National Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If this is your first time seeing Swiss National Museum, you'll be sure to remember it for many years to come.
Canton of Zurich, the city where it's located, is an alluring place to visit any time of the year.
You will have no issues finding the ideal accommodation in which to unwind after an exhausting day. There are about 42 possibilities within a short walk of Swiss National Museum. Start your search with the Widder Hotel, Storchen Zurich and Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich.
If you would sooner spend your cash on some exhilarating activities, instead of on cushy hotels, check out the excellent range of budget hotels a short stroll away. Two recommended establishments are the Statthotel and the Walhalla Guesthouse, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to step into the shoes of royalty, make your choice from the vast array of exclusive hotels nearby. Consistently endorsed are the Park Hyatt Zurich and the ALDEN Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Whether you're a tea aficionado or a coffee addict, you're going to need something to keep your energy levels up. Just a quick hop from Swiss National Museum, Segafredo Zanetti Store provides a good variety of beverages and treats. If you're after something more substantial, make a reservation at Dim Sum Take-Away, which is also close-at-hand. Sharing a bottle of wine at Spitz could be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Swiss National MuseumOnce you're finished at Swiss National Museum, be sure not to neglect the region's other sights:
- Polybahn Funicular is a fun and scenic way to ascend uphill. Let's just hope heights isn't on your list of fears!
- Take time to visit Liebfrauen Church and get acquainted with the spiritual side of this place.
- You certainly don't have to be a huge science fan to thoroughly enjoy an afternoon at focusTerra. This fascinating place is a popular tourist attraction.
- There'll be no need to travel to a parallel universe to learn more about planets, moons and stars. The force is certain to be with you at Urania Observatory.
- Central Library Zurich boasts an useful collection of fascinating books and other resources that you might be interested in. Make sure to enquire ahead of time for important visiting information.
A common way to travel to Swiss National Museum is by metro. The best station in this situation, Zurich Main Station, is just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. Zürich Selnau is another possible station, approximately 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.