Book a hotel near Studio Arts & Glass, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Studio Arts & Glass
Studio Arts & Glass Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Studio Arts & Glass is certain to be an enriching lesson in the local culture.
To reach it, you'll need to travel approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, to Akron.
If you're going all the way to Studio Arts & Glass, you might as well reserve a room close by. You'll be able to find 9 hotel options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Hilton Garden Inn Akron Canton Airport and the Courtyard by Marriott Canton are good places here, located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The comfort and service of bargain hotels has risen lately. If you choose to stay at one nearby, you'll be pleasantly surprised. For instance, you will find the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, while the Rodeway Inn is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
The Poggio Amorelli Bed and Breakfast is the one option in the area if you're on the lookout for somewhere a little more elegant. You will find it 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of traveler who does quite a lot of their sightseeing from behind a cafe window, then you're in the right place. An easy walk away, Sheetz has got all the delicious drinks and snacks you could desire. If you're looking for a place with a larger menu, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store can do wonders for an empty stomach. You know it's the right time to enjoy a round of drinks when dusk starts to fall. Enquire about a locally-made spirit or wine at Sylvester's North End Grille, only five minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Studio Arts & GlassIn addition to Studio Arts & Glass, here is a list of more things in the area you'll want to do:
- Sky Max Trampoline Arena is a popular recreation center that many visitors enjoy. Head there for a few hours of fitness.
- Even if you are not here for business, The University Center is definitely worth checking out.
- Head over to Harry London Chocolate Factory, where you can satisfy your sugar cravings with a mix of tempting treats.
- If you like a little bit of exercise, you'll want to spend a few hours at North Canton Skate & Entertainment Center.
- Head to North Canton Playhouse and have a great time watching talented actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.