Book a hotel near Steam at Harper's Ferry, Martinsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Steam at Harper's Ferry
Steam at Harper's Ferry Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the lookout for something to keep you occupied during your travels, a visit to Steam at Harper's Ferry is a good idea.
This site is situated in Martinsburg, an estimated 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Charleston.
Since it's only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, many who travel to Steam at Harper's Ferry book rooms at the Econo Lodge.
If you’re after a budget solution, have a look at the Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll likely hear on the streets that Mountain House Cafe (175 High Street, Harpers Ferry), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, is a popular venue to have a hot beverage and think about your day. Stomach still grumbling? Order some plates to share at Potomac Grille (186 High Street, Harpers Ferry,) a nice local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Steam at Harper's FerryFollowing your visit to Steam at Harper's Ferry, prepare yourself for the other activities available in the region:
- Check out John Brown Wax Museum once you've seen all the other museums and you're hungry for more!
- You'll feel like you've stepped back in time with a stop at John Brown's Fort, a historically important structure.
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park is a location that you can spend some time at to really get an understanding of its significant history.
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters can give you all the information you will need to ensure you don't waste any time during your vacation.
- For a greater insight into the character of this destination, go on a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of Storer College Building.
When you want an easy way to visit Steam at Harper's Ferry, just climb aboard the train and get off at Harpers Ferry Station, the station that is only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from your destination.