You're bound to have an interesting experience at St. Phillips Plaza.
To visit it, make the trip to Tucson. You'll soon find out what makes this particular city so popular.
You'll have 2 hotels to select from nearby, and they're all popular choices. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of St. Phillips Plaza you’ll find the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tucson and Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/ St. Philip's Plaza Univ.
The surrounding area's more reasonably priced accommodations will give you all you need at a price you'll love. You can have a look at the Flamingo Suites Tucson and the Candlewood Suites Tucson.
In the surrounding area, you will find a small number of upmarket establishments to spend a few nights. You might want to consider the Arizona Inn and The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa.
Focusing on superb coffee and delectable snacks, Monas Cafe Cambric (1790 East River Road # 120, Tucson) should also be on your schedule after you've explored St. Phillips Plaza. You can also dine at Union Public House (4340 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson), a longstanding favorite with both locals and travelers.
Other Things to Do Near St. Phillips Plaza
After you're finished with St. Phillips Plaza, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Whether you’re looking to splurge, or perhaps just pick up the necessities, you can enjoy some excellent retail therapy at Joesler Village.
- It's worth visiting St. Phillip's in the Hills, a pleasant place of prayer and a local attraction.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Rillito River Park. Bring along some snacks, and spend the afternoon enjoying the natural landscape.
- Enjoy a trip through the transport history of the local area at Frankling Auto Museum, an educational excursion for everyone.
- If you're in the mood for a little self-enlightenment, see what's being exhibited at Franklin Museum.