ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this St. Petersburg City Centre hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of St. Isaac's Cathedral and Kazan Cathedral. Sennaya Square and Fontanka River Embankment are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a coffee shop, laundry facilities, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out are also on offer.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 36 guestrooms offer TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and hair dryers.
About the Na SadovoyLocation 53, Sadovaya St., St. Petersburg, 190068
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Na Sadovoy also features laundry facilities, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star St. Petersburg hotel is smoke free.
- 36 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) (20.7 km / 12.9 mi)
- Train station: Vitebsky Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Sadovaya Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Na Sadovoy offers 36 accommodations with hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Cable television is provided. This St. Petersburg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Communal kitchen
- Cable channels
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 5 AM to noon.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 450 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 190 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 450 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Na Sadovoy Hotel St. Petersburg
- Na Sadovoy Hotel
- Na Sadovoy St. Petersburg
- Na Sadovoy
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.