ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to the beach
With a stay at this Bass River hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Pirate's Cove Mini Golf and 2 miles (3 km) of Cape Cod Inflatable Park. Cultural Center of Cape Cod and Englewood Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. There's fun for all ages with a playground and an arcade/game room, and supervised childcare is an added bonus. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas.
Soaking tubs, kitchenettes
The 132 guestrooms have 2 bedrooms and offer sofa beds. Deep soaking bathtubs are included, along with well-equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves.
Cape Cod Irish Village ratings based on 5 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Cape Cod Irish Village
Apr 1, 2019 by Bob
thank you for your kind words.We work hard so our guests can enjoy themselves. You have expressed exactly the experience we hope our guests have. We hope to see you again soon.
Great place for kids! Indoor and outdoor pools.
we are glad you enjoyed your stay.we hope to see you again
Stay here for a Flashback to the 70's!!
About the Cape Cod Irish VillageLocation 822 Main St, South Yarmouth, MA 02664
Cape Cod Irish Village offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A library, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room are also featured at the family-friendly Cape Cod Irish Village. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this South Yarmouth hotel.
- 1 building
- 132 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Game room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (122.4 km / 76.1 mi)
- Train station: Hyannis Transportation Center (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Cape Cod Irish Village offers 132 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Accommodations have separate sitting areas and include sofa beds and desks. Kitchenettes offer refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs. Televisions come with cable channels. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Irish Village Restaurant - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Irish Village
- Irish Village Hotel
- Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Irish Village South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village Hotel
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth
- Cape Cod Irish Village
- Cape Cod Irish Village South Yarmouth, MA
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.