ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Within a 10-minute walk of this South Padre Island hotel, you'll find South Padre Island Beach and Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark. Also, Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier is within half a mile (1 km) and Isla Blanca Park is within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, 2 outdoor pools, and a 24-hour fitness center are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a children's pool, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, balconies
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 251 guestrooms offer free WiFi and furnished balconies. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.
Pearl South Padre ratings based on 81 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pearl South Padre
Jul 14, 2019 by Management
We will take this review to our ownership. Company is in the process of making the decision to remodel. Thank you.
Jul 5, 2019 by Management
We apology if housekeeping was not able to take the smell off and the toilet was clogged. Please except our sincere apology. Please give us a call so we can check if there is anything we can do for you.
Jun 27, 2019 by Management
We are happy to know our bellman was able to help you. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you for letting us know.
Jun 22, 2019 by Management
We apologize if the first room had issues and the chef left early. We will discuss with our team to ensure our guest don't encounter this issue again. Once again thank you for taking the time to fill out survey.
May 14, 2019 by Management
Dear guest, we apologize for issues which occurred while in our resort. We will meet with our staff to ensure this does not happen again in the future. Thank You
May 2, 2019 by Managment
We apologize for all issues you had while in our resort. We will meet with our staff to ensure we take corrective matters. Thank you
Apr 10, 2019 by Management
Thank you for staying with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to see you again.
Apr 8, 2019 by Management
We apologize for issues which occurred in our resort. Our bar area is open depending on the weather and resort fee is for extra amenties (pool,wifi, and parking). Thank you
Apr 1, 2019 by Hotel Management
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Pearl. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for choosing the Pearl.
About the Pearl South PadreLocation 310 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX 78597
Pearl South Padre offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 8500 square feet (790 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Pearl South Padre. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star South Padre Island hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 251 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 8500 sq ft of conference space
- 790 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Harlingen, TX (HRL-Valley Intl.) (75.3 km / 46.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Pearl South Padre offers 251 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Pearl South Padre has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Sapphire Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Spring Break Policy: A deposit of USD 300 (for all standard rooms) or USD 500 (for all condos) per person is required at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 50 per day
- Spring Break deposit: USD 500 per stay (for stays between 09 March - 16 March)
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property charges the following mandatory fees per day collected at the property: 15 USD for "Room" bookings and 50 USD for "Condo" bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: USD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pearl Hotel
- Pearl Hotel South Padre
- Pearl South Padre
- South Padre Pearl
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- Sheraton South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Pearl South Padre Hotel
- Pearl South Padre Hotel Island
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.