Soak up the scenery and take off on an energizing walk outdoors at Shoshone Falls.
To get there, you'll have to travel about 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Boise, until you arrive at Twin Falls.
After spending some time at Shoshone Falls, finish off at a pleasant hotel. You will find 13 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls and Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls ought to give you at least some of the comforts of home.
A short drive away, you'll find several reasonably priced solutions to choose from. Some of your choices are the Quality Inn & Suites and the Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls.
Other Things to Do Near Shoshone Falls
After you're finished with Shoshone Falls, there are even more journeys to take in the rest of the area:
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Snake River Canyon Trail. There's lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Appreciate the important structure that is Perrine Bridge, or just kick back as you watch the flowing water.
- If you need some outdoor fun, go to Centennial Waterfront Park, a popular local recreational area.
- College of Southern Idaho is not simply an educational institution, but it is also known as a beacon of hope for the nearby community.
- Magic Valley Flight Simulation is a fantastic venue that is full of activities.