At Miracle Hot Springs, you can let go of all of the stresses and hassles of daily life. Take a short walk, enjoy the open skies and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
Wouldn't you like to pack your bags and head to Idaho so you can get started now?
It would be wise to research your accommodation in advance, as there aren't any hotels near Miracle Hot Springs. Handy choices include The Inn at Ellsworth Estate, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, and the Wood River Inn & Suites, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Miracle Hot Springs
You can maximize your vacation time by sampling the region's other attractions after you've visited Miracle Hot Springs:
- Make the journey to look at the calming waters at the hot springs of Banbury Hot Springs.
- Do you want to escape the noise and bustle of modern life? Go for a walk in Eastman Park, a green urban oasis.
- Bring your family to experience an educational and popular tourist attraction at Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument. There you'll get to see evidence of an archaeological dig, and even items that were found.
- Toss a ball around and enjoy the green surroundings at Hagerman City Park. You might even like to bring a picnic and really make a day of it.
- At Balanced Rock Park the gardeners give as much attention to the organization and size of the rocks as they do to its blossoms and trees.