Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Twin Falls, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as attractions like Canyon Springs Golf Course and Shoshone Falls. Choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Twin Falls and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Twin Falls with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Snake River Canyon and Eastman Park.
- Other things to see include Cassia Historical Society Museum, Freedom Park, and River's Edge Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Fish Bowl Tank Cleaning & Services and EPIC Corals.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Twin Falls Veterinary Clinic & Hospital, and Magic Valley Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Twin Falls
- Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Motel 6 Twin Falls
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Oregon Trail Inn
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Twin Falls
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Twin Falls.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.