Pet owners shouldn't miss SeaTac, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Silver Dollar Casino and Angle Lake Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in SeaTac and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in SeaTac with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Valley Ridge Park, Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden, and North SeaTac Park.
- Other things to see include Pike Place Market, Nordstrom, and Space Needle.
- Need a pet store? Try Barrier Reef Aquariums, Sierra Fish and Pets, or Pet Pros Newcastle.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Animal Clinic Of Benson, and Burien Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in SeaTac
- Motel 6 Seattle Sea - Tac Airport South
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its safe location and comfortable rooms.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and room service.
- Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in SeaTac
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in SeaTac.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.