Book a hotel near Sarasota Classic Car Museum, North Trail
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sarasota Classic Car Museum
Sarasota Classic Car Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Sarasota Classic Car Museum is a good way to start familiarizing yourself with the local people and their culture.
It's just one of many things that makes the city of Sarasota a favored destination.
The proper hotel can mean the difference between a mediocre getaway and an unforgettable one. There are 15 possibilities to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sarasota Classic Car Museum, so it shouldn't be hard to find one that has everything you want. Many tourists would recommend the Residence Inn by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the no-frills type, have a look at the great selection of budget hotels that can be found in the area. You might want to make a reservation at the Golden Host Resort, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Alternatively, there's also the Super 8 Sarasota - Siesta Key, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
After you've photographed the sights, spend the night at one of the handful of first-rate hotels that are a quick drive away. You may like to consider The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota and The Resort at Longboat Key Club.
Whether you're a tea aficionado or a budding barista, you might need something to keep your energy up. A short stroll from Sarasota Classic Car Museum, The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.® offers a delicious range of hot drinks and treats. When you're looking for a place with a heartier menu, Touch Of Class Restaurant & Club will be sure to do wonders for an empty stomach. If that's not enough, stop for a drink or two at Island Time Bradenton.
Other Things to Do Near Sarasota Classic Car MuseumOnce you've finished with Sarasota Classic Car Museum, you can look into the area's other attractions:
- If you're eager to explore aspects of local history, go on a tour of Ca’ d’Zan, a well-known historic residence.
- Be entertained by the inspiring actors who give it their all at Asolo Theatre for the Performing Arts and admire the amount of effort which goes into a production.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, along with education, at John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, which gathers, preserves and exhibits pieces of art to help contribute to the culture of the community.
- Inject some culture into your trip by attending a play at Sarasota Ballet.
- If it fits with your vacation, try to prearrange a guided tour of the New College of Florida to get a taste of the energy within this institution.