Considering a trip to Nathan Benderson Park during your vacation?
It's just one of several reasons that many worldly explorers head to the wonderful city of Sarasota again and again.
You won't really have many accommodation options if you want to reserve a room in the immediate vicinity of Nathan Benderson Park. Your best bet is the La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, which is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are just looking for a good roof over your head, check out the handful of budget-friendly solutions that are a quick drive away. Some recommendations are the Americas Best Value Inn - Sarasota Downtown and the Sun-N-Fun Resort by Carefree Resorts
Other Things to Do Near Nathan Benderson Park
You've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Nathan Benderson Park won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to investigate what else the area has to offer:
- You'll have a great time finding gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Mall at University Town Center.
- You should spend some time notching a few birdees at Bobby Jones Golf Complex.
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Tatum Ridge Golf Links.
- You'll find lots to see and do while walking along Main Street at Lakewood Ranch.
- Celery Fields is a perfect example of a swampy ecosystem and it's worth taking the time to discover.