ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Points Of Interest
Stay at this Palomino hostel and you'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Palomino Beach and 12 miles (20 km) of Mingueo Church. Buritaca Beach and Koralia Beach are also within 20 miles (32 km).
This hostel features a coffee shop, barbecue grills, and free self parking. Guests will appreciate free perks like full breakfast and WiFi in public areas. A terrace, a garden, and a picnic area are also on offer.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 10 guestrooms boast modern comforts like TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Ceiling fans and showers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 24 reviews
About the Color Hostel PalominoLocation Calle 18 No. 12-21, Dibulla, Guajira 170002
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, barbecue grills, and a garden are also featured at Color Hostel Palomino. Self parking is free.
- 1 floor
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2016
- Full breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) (91.6 km / 56.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Color Hostel Palomino offers 10 air-conditioned accommodations with ceiling fans. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not provide hot water. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Color Hostel Palomino
- Color Hostel Palomino Dibulla
- Color Palomino Dibulla
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.