Find some peace out in the natural world at Santa Catalina Mountains.
It's just one of several reasons that many wanderers choose to visit the wonderful city of Tucson every year.
The area near Santa Catalina Mountains is a little bit remote, so you can expect to have a short drive when you head for your room. Situated 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is popular with travelers. The Arizona Inn, 17 miles (27 kilometers) away, and the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa, a commute of 25 miles (40 kilometers), are a couple or other places to think about.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Catalina Mountains
Surely you weren't planning to call it quits after Santa Catalina Mountains? Put aside some time to check out what else there is to do:
- An enchanting wonderland of trees and wildlife awaits you at Coronado National Forest, a charming local forest.
- Feel the winter air against your face as you snowboard down the slopes of Mt Lemmon Ski Valley.
- Planets and moons provide a truly heavenly performance at Mt. Lemmon SkyCenter Observatory, an otherworldly experience for your whole family.
- Take the opportunity to show off your swing, posture and stance at Arizona National Golf Club.
- Get to know the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by spending a day out on the green at Ventana Canyon - Mountain Course.