Pet owners shouldn't miss San Juan, a city known for its beaches, and sights like San Juan Cathedral and San Juan Gate. Choose from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in San Juan and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in San Juan with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Luis Muñoz Rivera Park, Third Millennium Park, and Parque Central Municipio de San Juan.
- Other things to see include La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, Convento de Los Dominicos, and Castillo de San Cristobal.
- Need a pet store? Try Eco Plagas Control Center (El Señorial Plaza Shopping Center), FishTail Aquarium, or The Pet Corner.
- For vet care, Hospital Veterinario Ponce de León, Hospital Veterinario de Puerto Rico, and Clinica Veterinaria Central are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Juan
- Acacia Boutique Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Coqui del Mar Guest House
Cats and dogs stay free at this 3-star apartment. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- San Juan Luxe Apartments
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star apartment.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in San Juan
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in San Juan.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 72°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 76°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 71°F.