If a day or two on the greens sounds like a dream, you'll be on cloud nine when you get to Sagamore Golf Club.
You will need to make a 40 miles (64 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Portsmouth, if you want to explore it.
1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Pine Haven Motel is the closest hotel to Sagamore Golf Club. Apart from that, options in the immediate vicinity are pretty hard to come by.
You won't need to use all your savings when you stay at a less expensive, yet comfortable hotel. There is a handful in the vicinity. You can have a look at the Quality Inn and the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Portsmouth-Seacoast.
Other Things to Do Near Sagamore Golf Club
If you want to experience more than just Sagamore Golf Club, get a taste of what else the area has:
- Spending time shopping at Great Bay Pottery is a great way to fit in with the local people.
- Imagine what life was like long ago when you're on a fascinating tour of the historic residence, James House.
- Grasp a more expansive understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by walking around St. Andrew's-by-the-Sea, a local sanctuary.
- Choose something from the tempting range of indulgent sweets you'll find at Sanborn's Candies.
- Fuller Gardens is a great place to spend a sunny afternoon relaxing, throwing a ball around and checking out the plants and wildlife scattered around the gardens.