Book a hotel near SM City Cagayan de Oro, Cagayan de Oro
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
SM City Cagayan de Oro Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy SM City Cagayan de Oro.
You'll find the attraction in Cagayan de Oro, 490 miles (789 kilometers) from Manila, the nation's capital city.
The right hotel can mean the difference between an average vacation and an incredible one. There are 14 options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of SM City Cagayan de Oro, so it shouldn't be difficult to find one that suits your needs. The Uptown Condotel and the Casa Luciana Guest House are a couple of good places, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Anyone who appreciates a good deal should appreciate spending a night or two at the Stonestown Suites, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
To be at the heart of the excitement, and stay in a top-notch hotel, spend a night at the Limketkai Luxe Hotel, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
If you need a second wind, you can keep your senses alert with a kick of caffeine. Enjoy a coffee or two from Roadhouse Cafe, an easy walk away. If you've really worked up an appetite, Chowking is also not far away, and is one of the finest places to enjoy a main meal. You'll laugh and smile when you recall the events of the day while sipping a few glasses of your favorite beverage at De Kalsada Restobar Uptown, only a brief stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near SM City Cagayan de OroWhen you're finished with SM City Cagayan de Oro, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- To make sure that memories from the past are never erased, this area constructed Plaza de los Heroes so that everyone could look on in memory.
- Take the chance to show off your posture, stance and swing at Pueblo de Oro Golf Course.
- Want to fit a bit of exercise into your vacation? Bring along your swimmers and cut some laps at Kagay-an Resort.
- Get a feel of the local culture by visiting St Augustine Cathedral. Despite the fact that you need to book in advance to get a view of the interior, you can still see it from outside.
- Need to escape the noise and bustle of city life? Go for a stroll in Gaston Park, an urban oasis.