Learn about people and societies from times long gone when you visit Royal Gorge Bridge.
This site is located in Canon City, which is roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Royal Gorge Bridge, there are 2 hotel options to consider. The Econo Lodge and Parkview Inn Motel will offer you at least some of the features you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Royal Gorge Bridge
Here's a sampling of the wider region's other attractions:
- After you've visited the more famous museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at Museum of Colorado Prisons.
- Make time to arrange for a visit to Temple Canyon Park, a serene house of worship.
- Make time to have a look at the architecture of Canon City Hall, one of the area's civic buildings.
- After you're done with all the other museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at Dinosaur Depot Museum.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a memorable family outing when you visit Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center.