ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Navona hotel places you steps from Pantheon and a 5-minute walk from Via del Corso. Piazza Navona and Vittorio Emanuele Monument are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, fitness center
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. A business center, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also on offer.
The 135 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers, as well as 24-hour room service and premium bedding. Safes and phones are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Grand Hotel De La MinerveLocation Piazza Della Minerva 69, Rome, RM 00186
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business center and a meeting room are available. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Grand Hotel De La Minerve. This 5-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 135 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1820
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
Grand Hotel De La Minerve offers 135 accommodations with slippers and blackout drapes/curtains. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Minerva Roof Garden - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in each accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 for adults and EUR 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand De La Minerve
- Grand De La Minerve Rome
- Grand Hotel De La Minerve
- Grand Hotel De La Minerve Rome
- Grand Hotel Minerve
- Hotel Minerve
- Minerve Hotel
- Grand Hotel Rome
- Grand Hotel Minerve Rome
- Grand Minerve Rome
- Grand Minerve
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.