Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Rockford, a quaint and family-friendly city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as sights like Coronado Theatre and Jefferson Street Bridge. You can choose from Travelocity's 32 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rockford and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rockford with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, and Krape Park.
- Other things to see include Burpee Museum of Natural History, Rockford Art Museum, and Frank Lloyd Wright's Laurent House.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Rockford, Blain's Farm & Fleet, or Furry Babies Rockford.
- For vet care, Dogwood Pet Hospital, Alexandria Mercer, DVM, and Animal Emergency Clinic of Rockford are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rockford
- Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites Beloit/South Beloit
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Rockford
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Motel 6 Rockford
Pets stay free at this 1.5-star motel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rockford
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Rockford.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.