Don't forget to bring your camera when you head off to Rochester Cathedral. It offers up some unforgettable photographic vistas.
It is located in Rochester.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Rochester Cathedral, there are a total of 7 possible accommodations available. The Bridgewood Manor and Ship & Trades are two places worth considering.
Whether you're looking for a bite to eat or somewhere to enjoy some time out, Rochester Cathedral Enterprises Ltd has just what you need, and it's just a short walk away. You can find more extensive dining possibilities also nearby at Crêpe & Co. Why not finish a lovely day with a toast? Get down to Ye Arrow, also a quick walk away, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Rochester Cathedral
You should maximize your time away by sampling the region's other attractions after you've visited Rochester Cathedral:
- Do you ever think about what life was like hundreds of years ago? Find your way to Rochester Castle, a historic castle, and take part in a guided exploration.
- Imagine yourself living in a previous era when you're on a fascinating tour of the local historic residence, Six Poor Travellers House.
- Learning about the history of a place at Guildhall Museum will surely help you become more invested in the land and its citizens during your stay.
- You can have a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city limits at The Vines Park.
- Imagine what life was like years in the past while you're on a fascinating guided tour of the local historic house, Restoration House.
If you are on the hunt for a simple way to reach Rochester Cathedral, why not take the train? Just jump off at the closest station, Rochester, it's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Another station that's a bit farther out, at 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), is Strood.