Book a hotel near River Trail Nature Center, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near River Trail Nature Center
River Trail Nature Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Arranging a trip to River Trail Nature Center and searching for accommodation close by?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Chicago, as it's a vibrant city to explore in its own right.
You'll be happy to find 10 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of River Trail Nature Center. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll be able to hang your hat at the Hilton Chicago / Northbrook. Two others are the Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Glenview/Northbrook, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Crowne Plaza Chicago-Northbrook, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You'll get more bang for your buck by staying at one of a handful of inexpensive solutions here. For instance, you will find the Motel 6 Prospect Heights, IL 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Motel 6 Chicago North - Glenview is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
A perfect answer is The Westin Chicago North Shore, located 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It is the one high-end choice around.
You'll likely hear on the streets that Liquid Fusion Cafe (3375 Milwaukee Avenue # C, Northbrook), just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is a regularly visited venue to get a hot coffee and prepare the day's itinerary. You can also go to Allgauer's On the Riverfront (2855 Milwaukee Avenue, Northbrook), a longstanding favorite with both visitors and locals.
Other Things to Do Near River Trail Nature CenterAfter your time at River Trail Nature Center, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the region:
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a fun family outing with a tour of Grove National Historic Landmark.
- If you're mad about golf and would love to play, make sure you spend some time at Rob Roy Golf Course.
- Northbrook Sports Complex is a popular rec center that is appreciated by locals and visitors alike. Go there for a few hours of fun.
- If you're looking for a local government building and a historically relevant landmark, venture to Prospect Heights City Hall.
- There's nowhere better to take some time out than Isaak Walton Park. Read a magazine, kick a ball around with the kids or have a delicious picnic in this urban sanctuary.
If you're looking for an easy way to visit River Trail Nature Center, just jump on the metro and get off at Prospect Hts, the station that's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.