What's the hold up? Rafting With My Kids was made to be experienced.
To get there, head about 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you arrive at Cherokee.
Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many people who visit Rafting With My Kids book rooms at The Chalet Suites Boutique Hotel.
A short drive away, you'll find some low-cost accommodations to take your pick of. You may like to reserve a room at the Quality Inn Cherokee and the River's Edge Motel.
An excellent hotel is the Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort, located 5 miles (8 kilometers) away. It is the only high-end choice around.
Other Things to Do Near Rafting With My Kids
If you have more time, have a look at some of the other attractions in the region:
- Fans of water sports should spend some time at Tuckaseegee Outfitters, where there's plenty of activities to get you on the water.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a total newbie, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Sequoyah National Golf Club.
- See the fascinating art on exhibit at Oaks Gallery.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, visit Smoky Mountain Country Club.
- Are you keen to put your credit card to use? The famous It's By Nature - A Gallery of Southern Crafts is a must-see on many people's shopping itineraries.