Book a hotel near Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney Olympic Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Qudos Bank Arena
Qudos Bank Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
Qudos Bank Arena is renowned for memorable events and larger-than-life experiences. So you're not left disappointed, be sure to reserve your tickets ASAP!
To visit it, head over to Sydney, the capital of the state.
If you are looking to be close to Qudos Bank Arena, reserve a room at one of 9 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park and the Liberty Plains Motor Inn are three that are well-liked, and they're just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The ibis budget Sydney Olympic Park, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, is the sole inexpensive solution available.
Take a walk of just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and you'll reach the Quest At Sydney Olympic Park. It's a favorite for savvy travelers and offers an exquisite respite after a lively day of exploring.
Sit down, rest your feet and savor a bite to eat at Club Cafe, a favorite coffee shop not far from Qudos Bank Arena. An often-visited dining option which is also close by is Club Grill. It's a fantastic choice if you'd like a more substantial meal or desire something a little more extravagant. When the sun goes down, you might like to head down the road to Abattoir Blues for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Qudos Bank ArenaIn addition to Qudos Bank Arena, you can check out one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Observation Centre is an easily recognizable part of the skyline. Visible from far and wide, it's also a handy meeting point.
- Engage the kids with the fantastic activities on offer at Newington Armory- Sydney Olympic Park, this popular spot is dedicated to local culture.
- Dig out your swimsuits, find your towels and prepare for a day of family fun at Sydney International Aquatic Centre.
- Throw around a Frisbee with your kids and enjoy your green surroundings at Bicentennial Park. You might even like to bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.
- Ensure you leave some room in your backpack or suitcase if you're thinking about visiting DFO Homebush.
Heading to Qudos Bank Arena by train couldn't be more simple. The best station, Olympic Park Station, is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.