Behold some of nature's curious gifts when you visit Prescott National Forest.
It is located in Prescott, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
Expect a bit of drive to get to your hotel, as there is nowhere to stay in the immediate vicinity. You'll be able to pick from 7 establishments if you head to Cottonwood, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away. Many visitors enjoy The Tavern Hotel, Quality Inn Cottonwood and Best Western Cottonwood Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Prescott National Forest
Surely you weren't intending to call it quits after Prescott National Forest? Allow yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- Lawrence Memorial Hall is an excellent venue for large-scale meetings and various other events.
- A tour of Mine Museum, a well-respected history museum, is always memorable and informative.
- While not the most grand or famous museum, Audrey Headframe Park may still be worth a few hours of your time if you like to learn.
- If you'd like to see where prisoners were kept under lock and key in the past, visit Sliding Jail.
- You're likely to hear locals refer to Chief Surgeon's House, an important facility that hosts various events and conferences.