Book a hotel near Powers Museum, Joplin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Powers Museum
Powers Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Get better acquainted with the area during your time at Powers Museum, among the best local cultural attractions.
It is situated in Joplin. If you aren't familiar with that name, it's 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital of Jefferson City.
You don't really have a lot of hotel options if you're looking to spend your nights within a short commute of Powers Museum. Your best bet is the Econo Lodge Carthage, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Not too far away, there are a small number of wallet-friendly hotels to take your pick of. A couple of your options are the Super 8 - Carthage and the Best Budget Inn.
After visiting all the popular tourist sights, get a taste of the local foodie culture at Arby's (1501 West Central Avenue, Carthage), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Powers MuseumIn addition to Powers Museum, you might like to check out one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Get a taste of history when you visit Battle of Carthage State Park.
- An excursion to Civil War Museum, a history museum, is always sure to be memorable and informative.
- Enjoy a brief rest from the usual tourist sites, and catch a thriller, drama or romantic comedy at 66 Drive-In Theatre.
- Precious Moments Chapel is a peaceful and pleasant house of worship. Look at it from a distance or see if you're able to spend time inside.
- You'll love spending an afternoon at a well-known local landmark, Webb City Farmers Market. Have fun as you browse among some fascinating stalls with local goods.