Book a hotel near Positano Town Hall, Chiesa Nuova
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Positano Town Hall
Positano Town Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new at Positano Town Hall.
It is in Positano, so if you are flying into Rome, the national capital, you will have a distance of 140 miles (225 kilometers) ahead of you.
After a fun day out, you'll be able to kick back and relax at one of the many hotels nearby. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Positano Town Hall, you'll find upwards of 57 candidates. Why not try the Le Sirenuse, Hotel Le Agavi and Villa Fiorentino?
You can put a bit of money aside for more adventures if you decide to spend the night at one of the bargain hotels close by. Try out the La Caravella Positano Beach, Residence, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or, there's the Villa Rosa, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Everybody enjoys a good pampering now and then, so why not stay at one of the high-end hotels? You can look into getting a room at the L'Ancora or the Hotel Eden Roc, located just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
With all the excitement of a day's adventures, it's sometimes easy to forget to eat. A short walk away, Hotel Villa Gabrisa is the perfect spot to recharge your energy levels. Or, perhaps you can book a table at The Grottino Azzurro. It's close by and well-known for keeping patrons satisfied with delicious fare. Anyone who likes a drink or two can also visit Bar Internazionale, yet another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Positano Town HallIf you have time to spare, you'll want to discover some of the other attractions in the area:
- Wander through Piazza dei Mulini, and try to imagine the scenes that played out there many lifetimes ago.
- Don't forget to pack your sunglasses when you visit Fornillo Beach. It's guaranteed to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- Admire the impressive artworks that are exhibited at Franco Senesi.
- Start your trip at Positano Ferry.
- Take time to stop by Church of Santa Maria Assunta. Although this local house of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the touring hours if you'd like to spend some time inside this sacred building.