Poet's Walk Park is a magnificent destination for anyone wanting to connect with Mother Nature.
It's in Kingston. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Albany.
Are you thinking about staying close to Poet's Walk Park? You will find 4 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to choose from. The Red Hook Country Inn and Hampton Inn Kingston will give you at least some of the amenities you desire.
If room service or a valet seem like a waste of money, reserve a room at the Wenton Motel, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
We know how exciting visiting new places can be, but your thoughts will inevitably turn to where to eat. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Poet's Walk Park is where you'll find Ro-Lin Lanes Inc (3974 New York 9G, Red Hook), a popular place to settle back and enjoy a meal.
Other Things to Do Near Poet's Walk Park
When you're finally finished at Poet's Walk Park, you won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- From distinguished rulers to memorable incidents, Museum of Rhinebeck History has exhibits that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- The hallways of Montgomery Place are home to some intriguing historic stories. Find out more about this preserved structure by going on a tour.
- If you adore the setting of historic colleges and universities, a prearranged tour of Bard College will excite your passion.
- Fans of artistic creations should make plans to explore Hessel Museum of Art where they'll certainly be in awe.
- You could be a pilot, or you might simply enjoy the convenience of jetting off to somewhere you've never been. It doesn't matter how you feel about flying, visitors of all ages will be captivated by Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.