Organizing a trip to Omega Institute?
You'll find it in Rhinebeck, which is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
You'll find 2 hotels a short commute from Omega Institute, each offering convenience and comfort. You should add the Jennys Country Manor Lodge and Old Stone Farm to your shortlist.
After the day's wandering around has eroded your vim and vigor, revitalize yourself by ordering a coffee at Omega Cafe (123-165 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck), a short 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Omega Institute
Surely you weren't intending to finish your day after Omega Institute? Put aside some time to check out what else the area has available:
- Savor some of the full-bodied notes from here at Clinton Vineyards.
- See a performance at Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck and see the plot thicken!
- Whether you are interested in botany or just the beauty of nature, Northern Dutchess Botanical Gardens is a splendid place to spend a few hours.
- We all need a little excitement in our lives, so arrange a trip to Dutchess County Fairgrounds for a fun day out.
- Plan a visit to Staatsburg State Historic Site and you'll get a sense of the site's place in history.