ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Pittsburgh
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Pittsburgh hotel, you'll find Benedum Center and Cabaret at Theatre Square. O'Reilly Theater is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away.
Dining options, 3 bars/lounges
This historic hotel's 2 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, and 24-hour fitness center are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, laundry service, and valet parking. Self parking, limo/town car service, and a hair salon are also offered.
MP3 docks, WiFi
The 597 guestrooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include MP3 docks, WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Omni William Penn Hotel ratings based on 69 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Omni William Penn Hotel
May 29, 2019 by Omni William Penn Hotel
Thank you for highlighting our associates. We are so proud of their commitment to excellence in service. We can't wait to welcome you back again!
About the Omni William Penn HotelLocation 530 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 52000 square feet (4831 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Omni William Penn Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Pittsburgh hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 597 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 52000 sq ft of conference space
- 4831 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1916
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) (30 km / 18.7 mi)
- Train station: Pittsburgh Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Steel Plaza Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Omni William Penn Hotel offers 597 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Pittsburgh hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Terrace Room - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tap Room - This restaurant specializes in Fish and Chips cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Palm Court - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Speakeasy - Onsite cocktail bar. Open select days.
Brueggers Bagels - This delicatessen specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel William Penn
- Omni William
- Omni William Penn
- Omni William Penn Hotel
- Omni William Penn Hotel Pittsburgh
- Omni William Penn Pittsburgh
- William Omni Penn
- William Omni Penn Hotel
- William Penn Hotel
- William Penn Omni
- Omni Hotel Pittsburgh
- Omni Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Omni
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.