ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this North Mountain hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Metrocenter and Castle N' Coasters. Shaw Butte and Cave Creek Golf Course are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2016
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free self parking and a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, sofa beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and sitting areas, the 127 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include refrigerators, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.
Hyatt Place Phoenix -North ratings based on 33 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hyatt Place Phoenix -North
Feb 12, 2018 by Nicholas R.
Dear Chelsie, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving a review. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks again.
No Hitches Whatsoever!
Feb 12, 2018 by Nicholas R.
Dear Matt, Thank you for coming into stay with us and leaving review on your experience. We are glad to see you enjoyed your time with us and hopefully it was just as nice on the links. If there is anything else we can do please let us know and we will see you next time.
It was a pleasant motel but old.
Jan 4, 2018 by Nicholas R.
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving feedback on your experience, feedback like this is helpful on helping us improve. If you need anything further please let us know. Thanks again.
Jul 15, 2017 by Hotel Manager
Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused during your visit. We have had A/C issues do this extreme summer heat and we are working on issues as they appear. We do hope you can stay with us in the future we can make sure you dont encouneter any issues or your next visit. Again I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the hotel directly. Rudy V.
Very convenient for our needs.
Very nice hotel with spacious accommodations.
Adequate hotel with friendly staff/good breakfasts
About the Hyatt Place Phoenix -NorthLocation 10838 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85029
Hyatt Place Phoenix -North offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and meeting rooms are available. The business-friendly Hyatt Place Phoenix -North also features concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Hyatt Place Phoenix -North was completed in September 2016. This 3-star Phoenix hotel is smoke free.
- 127 guestrooms or units
- 2 conference rooms
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) (27.8 km / 17.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hyatt Place Phoenix -North offers 127 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Accommodations have separate sitting areas and are furnished with queen sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Hyatt Place Phoenix -North has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100 and a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 30 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 15.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Place Hotel Phoenix North
- Hyatt Place Phoenix North
- Hyatt Place Phoenix - North Hotel Phoenix
- Hyatt Place Phoenix North Hotel
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).