ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Center City stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Society Hill hotel, you'll find Penn's Landing and Independence National Historical Park. Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2016
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 350 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include iPod docks and refrigerators.
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing ratings based on 38 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
Aug 7, 2019 by HotelMgmt
I'm pleased you were impressed by our commitment to first-class service, as well as our well-appointed guestrooms and prime location. We enjoyed hosting you at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!
Jul 24, 2019 by HotelMgmt
Thank you for taking a moment to share your valued feedback! I'm pleased you were satisfied by our prime location, as we're close to a variety of top Philadelphia attractions. We enjoyed hosting you at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing and hope we may welcome you back soon!
Jul 16, 2019 by HotelMgmt
Thank you for taking a moment to share your review! I'm pleased to hear our staff's commitment to first-class service impressed you. We loved hosting you at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!
Jan 22, 2019 by HotelMgmt
Ashlie, while your overall stay was satisfactory, I apologize for the confusion and issues you encountered. It is my hope you will give us another chance to restore your trust in us, as we strive to provide all of our guests with a first-class experience.
Hilton at Penn’s Landing
Aug 17, 2018 by HotelMgmt
It’s wonderful to hear you made the most of our prime location to check out some of the fun local attractions! We loved having you as a guest at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back. Have a fantastic day!
Jul 26, 2018 by HotelMgmt
Joann, it is pleasing to hear you found our hotel conveniently located for seeing a show, and that you enjoyed using our pool when you got back! I am also glad you were impressed by our customer service and onsite dining options. It was a pleasure to host you at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing, and we hope we may do so again in the near future!
About the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's LandingLocation 201 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) and includes a conference center. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing. An area shuttle within 3 miles and a casino shuttle are free. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing was completed in 2016. This 4-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 350 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 24000 sq ft of conference space
- 2230 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (17.6 km / 10.9 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia Temple University Station (5.5 km / 3.4 mi)
- Metro station: 2nd St. Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 3 miles and casino shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing offers 350 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Philadelphia hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary weekday newspapers and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 75 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22.95 for adults and USD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Penn's Landing Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing
- Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Penn's Landing Hyatt Philadelphia
- Penn's Landing Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
- Philadelphia Hyatt Regency
- Regency Hyatt Philadelphia
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing Hotel
- Hilton Penn's Landing Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing
- Hilton Penn's Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 5:30 AM to midnight.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.