Find & compare boutique hotels in Philadelphia, PA from $99
Top Philadelphia Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Philadelphia, a cosmopolitan city known for its museums and art galleries, as well as attractions like Reading Terminal Market and Pennsylvania Convention Center. Choose from Travelocity's 95 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Philadelphia and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Philadelphia with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Rittenhouse Square, Fairmount Park, and Washington Square Park.
- Other things to see include Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Need a pet store? Try The Bark Avenue Boutique, Tobin's Feed & Seed, or Fairmount Pet Shoppe.
- For vet care, Jones Jennifer DVM, Andrea Leof, VMD, and Smetana Jennifer DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Philadelphia
- Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Econo Lodge Philadelphia Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
- Chestnut Hill Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Philadelphia
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Philadelphia.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.