Book in your visit to Pheasant Ridge Winery and simply enjoy a bit of fun that's just for the adults.
Lubbock, where it can be found, sits 340 miles (547 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Austin.
You can expect to spend a little bit of time getting to your accommodation because you won't find any in the immediate vicinity. Recommended places include the MCM Eleganté Hotel & Suites, 10 miles (16 kilometers) away, the Overton Hotel and Conference Center, 10 miles (16 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites Lubbock, 15 miles (24 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pheasant Ridge Winery
If you want to explore more than just Pheasant Ridge Winery, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- You should head straight to Silent Wings Museum, where you'll learn about the long and fascinating history of flight and the magic and adventure associated with flying.
- Sharpen your swing and perhaps also knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Meadowbrook Golf Course.
- If you're interested in the past, set aside time to take part in a tour of Lubbock Lake Landmark. This popular local attraction offers a fascinating look at an archaeological dig site, as well as a number of items that the dig unearthed.
- You can enjoy a bit of family time in the fresh air without ever leaving the city at Prairie Dog Town.
- Free up a few hours and get ready for some action at Joyland Amusement Park.