Are you thinking it's time to head down to Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum?
You can visit it in Athens, which is 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
If you're only here for a brief stint, you might like to reserve a room at the Baymont Inn & Suites Logan and Budget Inn. These convenient accommodations are just minutes away from Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum.
After nurturing your imagination with new ideas, don't neglect your stomach, too. It's at GMB Smokin BBQ 2 (13210 Scenic Drive, Logan), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum
After you've visited Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum, get ready for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- Head over to Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center to see the information displays. Help yourself to some useful brochures and maps that are certain to help you get the most out of your exploration of the area.
- Are you looking to give your wallet a workout? The famous Hocking Hills Craft Mall is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of people's schedules.
- Younger travelers will no doubt have a whole lot of fun as they make their way through the miniature golf course at Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove.
- Spending time shopping at Logan Antique Mall is a great way to blend in with the locals.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Lake Logan State Park is a place you need to experience. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike in the fresh air.