ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this 16th Arrondissement hotel, you'll find Palais de Chaillot and Place du Trocadero. Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and airport shuttle. Valet parking, limo/town car service, and a lobby fireplace are also offered.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
The 45 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, coffee/tea makers, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 979 reviews
About the Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, ParisLocation 117 Rue Lauriston, Paris, Paris 75116
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 0 square feet (0 square meters). A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 0 sq ft of conference space
- 0 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (32.8 km / 20.4 mi)
- Train station: Paris Avenue Foch Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Boissiere Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris offers 45 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dokhan's Hotel
- Dokhan's Radisson Blu
- Hotel Dokhan's
- Radisson Blu Dokhan's
- Radisson Blu Dokhan's Hotel
- Radisson Blu Dokhan's Hotel Paris
- Radisson Blu Dokhan's Paris
You should know
- Le Dokhan's, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.