Grab your walking shoes and bask in the scenery around you at Overlook Mountain Trailhead, a great place to spend a day outside with the family.
It is located in Kingston, 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Albany.
We won't say you are spoiled for choice as far as hunting down a place to stay in the vicinity of Overlook Mountain Trailhead, but you'll still have 3 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. The Enchanted Manor of Woodstock and Hotel Dylan are two places you might want to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Overlook Mountain Trailhead
You can check out a variety of other attractions after enjoying Overlook Mountain Trailhead:
- Get a glimpse into a simpler way of life at Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery, a Christian place of worship in this region.
- Savvy shoppers will want to head straight for Woodstock Music Shop, a prominent store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- People who enjoy reading shouldn't miss browsing the offerings at Woodstock Public Library, a popular library. Ensure that you call first for visiting and hours information.
- Art lovers are encouraged to drop by SweetHeart Gallery and take in what's on show.
- If you can't make it to the more popular museums, expand your knowledge at Bethel Woods Museum.