Take a rest from the hustle and bustle of sightseeing and enjoy some self-reflection at Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery.
Kingston, where it can be found, sits 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
Worldly wanderers in search of someplace convenient to spend a few nights can choose from 3 hotel options, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery. Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Enchanted Manor of Woodstock and Hotel Dylan.
Other Things to Do Near Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery
As well as Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery, here is a list of some addtional things in the region that you are going to want to do:
- Get in on the beauty of nature that awaits your enjoyment on Overlook Mountain Trailhead. This hiking trail is very popular among both locals and tourists.
- Most visitors here will hear locals refer to Woodstock Music Shop at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- Browse the impressive collections at Woodstock Public Library, a local library.
- Check out the fascinating art being displayed at SweetHeart Gallery.
- If you don't mind a bit of learning, go and check out what's being displayed at Bethel Woods Museum.