If you are looking for something interesting to experience during your travels, a visit to Orion DinoSpace CreationXpo is a great idea.
Make your way to Osage Beach to discover it. You'll find this destination approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Jefferson City.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Orion DinoSpace CreationXpo are rather lacking in number. The Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the closest option.
An easy walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), Marty's (1162 S Business Highway 5, Camdenton) is just the destination to have a satisfying meal following an action-packed morning.
Other Things to Do Near Orion DinoSpace CreationXpo
If you're hoping to fit as much as is humanly possible into your itinerary, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Connect with nature at the popular Ha Ha Tonka State Park, a wonderful place for visitors wanting some time outdoors.
- Have a memorable night out with a fantastic concert at Ozarks Amphitheater.
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Lake Valley Golf & Country Club.
- Bridal Cave is a fascinating cave that you should visit. You'll be impressed as you peer into the inky darkness and feel the characteristically chilly air.
- Cool off in the water adventure-rides at BigSurf Waterpark. Make sure you pack your sunscreen and hat!